Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 17 :: SETTING SUN :: #30in30 Painting a Day Challenge

SETTING SUN
by Kim Morin Weineck
original pastel, 6x6"

$125 + $8 shipping

Whoa! Today was a whirlwind ending with teaching my art class, enjoying our customary afterparty, coming home and heading to the studio. This piece is the only of the 17 that I may have to revisit tomorrow when I look at it with non-tired eyes in the morning.

We live in the best neighborhood! This is an abandoned road near our home. The light was setting and the colors were vivid and lush as they were laid out in streaks across the grasses and pavement. People walking their kids and their dogs were scattered throughout. I added one walker with a red skirt because how could I not?

Thanks for reading! -kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment