Saturday, October 10, 2015

Day 40 :: REFLECTIONS :: original pastel, 6x6"

REFLECTIONS
by Kim Morin Weineck
original pastel, 6x6"

$125 + $8 shipping

It was a stellar day, after a fantastic Friday night, making my two-day open studio event a humbling success. To have people who have followed my #30in30 progress from September come to my studio to see the paintings in person and offer their support and encouragement was beyond affirming.

To say the least, I'm pooped! My studio is in perfect order now, so it's time to get it messy again. I'll admit that this painting, Reflections, was one that I had completed for a day in the future, when I'd be too spent to paint. Today is that day! Tomorrow I look forward to painting something about the fall landscape. Tonight, I'm off to bed after a lovely evening with my family. Tim and I just watched an hour of mindless television, and I feel ready to conquer a new painting...tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! -kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment