Saturday, September 2, 2017

Daily Painting Sept 2017 :: No. 2 of 30


Today I am back on my imagined trip to the Lake District in England. This time I tried to get a little more about the light in my painting. I love it in person and the depth I was able to achieve. 


Daily Painting No. 2 of 30
3x3" oil on 5x7" oil paper


And I am having so much fun mixing paint and applying paint and smooshing it around on the oil paper! Fun!! 

Daily Painting No. 1 of 30
3x3" original oil


Happy Labor Day weekend! 

It's my 12th anniversary tomorrow. Goodness! I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The hardest thing about being married to Tim is finding a good anniversary card that isn't so dang sappy. I ended up with one with my favorite quote about relationships, written by Robert Browning "Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be!" Hard to believe it could get better but I do like that mindset :) 

Thanks for reading! ~kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment