Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dropping off at The Art Connection

Artists: have you considered donating to The Art Connection? 

From their website: 
"The Art Connection enriches and empowers under-served communities by expanding access to original works of art. We facilitate the choice of art, from artists and other donors, by those who may not have the opportunity to experience the transformative possibilities of art in their lives."


This photo shows me and Susan Collings, Executive Director of The Art Connection at their offices. 

I was there to drop off my two donated paintings. 


A person in the building where The Art Connection shares their office took these photos. I uploaded them today and sure enough....


here I am with my eyes closed. Thank goodness she shot a few photos.

Thank you to The Preservation Framer for donating the framing for the piece I'm holding. Both works have already been placed in a community service organization, and I'm thrilled to know they will be enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment