Thursday, October 6, 2011

Morning painting

Today is the last day for me to do some finishing touches on my work for the show which opens tomorrow.


I loved reading Kathy Weller's blog post about how she 'closed up shop' on her work recently. She'll be displaying her amazing work along with me at Gallery9.


While I was organizing and fixing and cleaning and all that, my girls were curious and interested in what was going on.


Lucy grabbed their paints and I set them up in the dining room. Lucy finished early before I could snap some pictures with her in them, too.

For fun, though, here's Pippa, early this morning with bed head, painting away and enjoying every moment!

Thanks for reading!
 kmw

1 comment:

  1. Look at how serious Pippa is engaging in her work here! SO adorable!
    Thanks for the shout out here on your blog!
    I look forward to seeing more of your great work (as well as Pippa's of course!!)! :)

    ReplyDelete