Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day tripping in July

We've been a busy traveling family and here is an assortment of photos from our various destinations.
First Encounter Beach in Eastham, MA is a great beach for children. At low tide, it's an amazing playground of water, hermit crabs, and sand. Tim looks a little overwhelmed at the scope of the beach.
Here is a photo of Tim and Pippa in the dune path on their way to the water at First Encounter.

This week we also had a day trip to Boston! The girls loved the Swan Boats.

We took the girls to Fenway Park and Lucy got a hat.


I learned that I teach some martial arts classes and am a Grand Master!


Just today we went to Buttonwood Zoo in New Bedford, MA. They have a great animal-centered carousel. Pippa and Lucy love this zoo.

While we were at my in-laws' home, the girls loved playing at their dinner table. So cute. So busy.


Tonight I'm on my way to teach. Can't take a vacation from my wonderful students!!
When I get back I'm going to post the winner of my giveaway. Stay tuned....

Thanks for reading,
kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment