Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome!

Here is my new blog and here's to new beginnings!

After years at my former blog, I've started anew. For a while I'd been toying with the idea of a new start since so many things had changed since I had begun blogging. When I had learned that my email associated with my blog had been hacked, it seemed like as good a time as any to make the jump.

It's been a good stretch of time with many changes in my life:

I closed my store, breton bleu studio, named for my time studying in Brittany.
I got married--Yay, Tim!
We bought a cute little yellow house on the corner.
I had two daughters, Lucy and Pippa.
I began selling my artwork in new locations.
I founded the Neponset Valley Artists.
I became Gallery Director at Gallery9 in Norwood, MA.
I was juried into the Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod as a signature member.
I was accepted into the Pastel Society of America.

And so it was time for a fresh start! I hope you'll come along!
Thanks!
kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment