Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Three things -- pretty big ones at that!

Please visit and bookmark my new website (!) where I'll be posting new work, work as it sells, updating shows, etc. etc. The site is a work in progress which I think makes it a bit more exciting to follow.

As you browse through, please feel free to suggest things that may make it better --- like getting rid of the 'read-me' at the top. I'm working on that one.

Secondly, this October 5, 2012 will be my THIRD annual First Friday show at Gallery9 in Norwood, MA. Lately I've been working on mixing things up a bit and hopefully the body of work for my show will do just that. I'm putting some major pressure on myself and that's a good thing.

Seven years ago in the hot hot heat
Would happily do it again
Finally, it's been a flurry of activity in our household. Change is everywhere!

Tim and I celebrated our 7th anniversary (love you, darlin') on Labor Day and enjoyed kayaking until our hands blistered and our shoulders, arms, and backs were screaming with happy pain.

And here we are today - enjoying a cone
Happy summertime 2012!

Lucy started kindergarten this morning leaving Tim and I and a melancholy Pippa behind to watch as the bus pulled away.

Hey Lu, smile!
And she's off....

Worry not! Pippa starts her own preschool next week. Wowie! So much change, so much momentum, and all is well.

Pippa wearing her favorite shirt while we await Lucy's return

Thanks for reading! ~kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment