Monday, May 16, 2011

Sneaking in some painting

I've been trying to sneak time in to paint, and it's been tricky to say the least. The weather in Massachusetts isn't cooperative. Drizzle, cold, rain, blah (and, yes, 'blah' is now an official description of the weather) make it difficult to have my girls outside playing while I sneak in some painting on the patio.

Today with its heavy rain we are inside varying our activities with laundry, every Toy Story movie out there, meals, and for one lucky spell during which Pippa napped, a short painting stint. Ahhhh.

©2011 Kim Morin Weineck
BEACH PATH
original pastel, 6x6"
$150 framed 11x11"
Message me for purchase, thanks.


My art group, the Neponset Valley Artists, is installing a painting show tonight. We're pretty excited about it. These new pieces of mine may be included with my submissions.

©2011 Kim Morin Weineck
MARSH GRASSES AND GREENS
original pastel, 6x6"
$150 framed 11x11"
Message me for purchase, thanks.

I need a new camera in the worst way....

Hope you're enjoying the start to the week.
Thanks for reading!
kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment