Sunday, September 11, 2011

The fifth of six

Here is another painting from the Nantucket series:

©2011 Kim Morin Weineck
HYDRANGEAS AND HOLLYHOCKS

original oil, 6x6"

$125 framed

Hydrangea blooms are so big and yet delicate. Fun to tackle! 

Today I hope to spend some time painting in my backyard while my girls play. Yesterday I got in a great painting late in the afternoon. Having a show to paint toward makes such a difference in my diligence! 

On this somber anniversary, make the day you have count. 

Yesterday I read a wonderful interview of the sister of a 9-11 victim. Her perspective offered that the slogan, "Never Forget" is a tricky one for those personally touched by the tragedy, because to move on, you must forget on some level. She ventured the slogan "Always Remember" as its replacement. 

Always Remember. 
Thanks for reading. 
kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment