Saturday, September 9, 2017

Daily Painting Sept 2017 :: No. 9 of 30

Before I get into my painting, FYI: my local art classes are going to start up again the week of September 19th. Zullo Gallery is a fantastic spot and I'd love to have you join us! Thanks! 

Little makes me feel like an artist as much as painting nocturnes. In past 30in30 series, I've painted nocturnes and written about how I find them one of the last things artists have over photographers. 
Daily Painting No. 9 of 30
3x3" oil on 5x7" oil paper


Sure, artists can take photos at night, but it's the artist who can really describe the scene vividly. Again, this is inspired by my neighborhood, but with some dramatic liberties because it's fun to take liberties. 

Daily Painting No. 9 of 30
3x3" original oil




Thanks for reading! ~kmw















No comments:

Post a Comment