Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Daily Painting Sept 2017 :: No. 6 of 30

Past years I struggled to name each painting and this year they get numbers. Wow is this a great change! Each painting has a story, but sometimes those stories don't make good titles.


Daily Painting No. 6 of 30
3x3" oil on 5x7" oil paper

Today's title may have been something about the dots of yellow in the field. Perhaps something about the way it zings amidst the neutral grasses. As the nights have been so cool, the grasses have gotten beautifully deeper in tone. Funny how neutrals make brights more bright and beautiful!


Daily Painting No. 6 of 30
3x3" original oil

This again is inspired by my neighborhood. How on earth can we ever move from here. It's heaven!

All the paintings will be available on Sunday, October 1st. I'm hammering out the details and think they'll be on my website www.kimweineck.com on a first-come-first-served basis. Each a bargain at $35 because my wish is that they all find good homes and because they are small treasures of great lessons learned. 

Thanks for reading! ~kmw

2 comments:

  1. Loving this one and I'm feeling it a bit more since you created it on my 50th birthday. I'll be stalking your site on Oct 1 for this one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Hoping you have a wonderful day and year ahead :)

      Delete