Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Marshland twilight with bonus girlies

Twilight is a bit later than sunset, right? I love the subtle nuances between sunset, twilight, and dusk. The light for each is a challenge to capture because it's changing at the speed of...well...light!

©2011 Kim Morin Weineck
MARSH TWILIGHT
original oil, 8x8"
available at Gallery9, Oct 7, 2011
Here is another in my Marshland series. In person the foreground reads a little more resolved than my photo. My skills in taking photos of my work are improving, but I still have lots to learn.

In keeping with yesterday's post, here's a bonus picture of my girls playing in their room. Love them and their awesomeness! While typing this post, Pippa just came in and kissed me. What fun!

©2011 Kim Morin Weineck
THE GIRLS AT PLAY IN PIGTAILS

Thanks for reading!
kmw

No comments:

Post a Comment